Tuesday 9 June 2015

What's In My Makeup Bag Tag!

So, following on from last weeks What's In My Bag Tag, I have my What's In My Makeup Bag Tag post today. To be honest, I don't really have an everyday makeup bag, I store my brushes, mascaras and lip/eye pencils in mugs, and I have a little plastic lipstick holder for my most used lipsticks. Everything else is in IKEA boxes in a shelf in the bookcase. I find it's quite easy to grab whatever I need so I don't really see the point in putting stuff in a particular bag, even if I use it regularly. I don't really like carrying them around in my handbag either, usually I just toss in my lipstick/lip liner and I'm good to go.

When I travel though, I do bring a makeup bag with me, and that's what I'm showing you today. The contents of this bag are usually always the same, with one or two products being changed now and again. I was staying in Cavan last weekend at a friend's, and this was what I had in my makeup bag.

The bag I like to use is this one that came with the Urban Decay Vice 3, mostly because I really like the size of it: not too big and not too small!


These are the face products I brought with me: sunscreen, my favourite serum (L'Oreal Skin Perfection), my Max Factor foundation, the Nyx Dewy Finish Setting Spray and my Real Techniques Sponge (I promise it's clean, I can just never get the stains out!).


I would usually just bring the one blush with me, but I had a party to go to on the Sunday and wanted a few options because I wasn't sure what I wanted to do my face like. I brought along my favourite Max Factor blush (shade is Alluring Rose), my MAC blush (Mocha) and my Milani blush (Luminoso). The brush I use is the Pink Avenue Contour Brush.


For my eyes, I brought my Naked 2 and Chocolate Bar palettes with me (again, had no idea how I wanted to do my face), but those I just kept in my overnight bag as they obviously wouldn't fit in the makeup bag. I also brought my Zoeva Brushes with me, but they were in a separate bag. What I had in the makeup bag was my Maybelline Master Drama Kohl Liner for my waterline, my Collection pen liner, my Benefit Roller Lash and Maybelline Miss Manga mascaras (Benefit for length, Maybelline for volume) and my Innisfree eye primer.


The last few things in my makeup bag were my lip products. MAC's Soar is my all time favourite lip pencil, so I brought that. I also really love the Spice liner and Brave lipstick, and just got Velvet Teddy so I brought that too.

Left to Right: Brave, Soar, Spice, Velvet Teddy
That's all that was in my makeup bag, hope you enjoyed having a peek! If you want to have a look through some of the other post's in this linky, you can find them in Danielle's post by clicking the image below!



No comments:

Post a Comment