Thursday 22 January 2015

Guest Post by Fariha: Dove Hair Nourishing Oil Care Leave-In Spray Review

Hey guys, here's Fariha's second post for this week! You can check out her first post here.

My second favourite treat from December was the Dove Hair Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Leave-In Spray also purchased from Boots. I am really bad for every day care routines for everything but this is something every girl needs! This is a light weight nourishing spray that gives your hair that extra boost of freshness, nourishment and repair!!



Like it says on the bottle it leaves your hair soft and touchable. Most importantly it smells so lovely! You can spray it while your hair is wet or even dry.

My hair is quite heat damaged so in between I love squirting this into my hair then brushing it. I feel it gives my hair that extra dazzle!!
I picked this up at boots for only €2.50 because it was on a special offer! Definitely worth the price :D 

3 comments:

  1. I've seen this product on the aisle but never iced it up to try. Great review and I'll definitely try it soon.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello ,
    First of all you are beautiful . I love this review you made . Definitely I will try out this product . Hey Like you I am doing little blogging if you have spare time visit my blog may be you gonna like this .
    simplygreatworld.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like leave-in treatments as I can never be bothered to apply, wait and then wash out again x

    Laura | A
    Life With Frills

    ReplyDelete