Thursday 18 December 2014

So...? Kiss Me and Rock n Roll Gift Sets!

Hey guys! I know it's been ages since I last posted anything, but with exams and assignments I haven't had any time to sit down and write anything. But exams are (thankfully!) over, and I can get back into blogging!

Today I've got some So...? gift sets to share with you. I was sent these a few weeks ago, and I've been trying them out for since then. These sets would make great stocking fillers for girls in their early teen years: they smell great, are age appropriate and are super affordable!

For Me (left), Rock (centre) and In Love (Right)

First, let's talk about the Rock n Roll set. You get three body sprays, with 75ml of product in each. These are perfect for anyone who likes body sprays really, and I especially love the fact that they're not overpowering like other body sprays can be (*cough* Impulse *cough*). All three smell amazing, but my favourite is definitely Rock!


Next up is the Kiss Me set. In this set you get a 30ml perfume, a 50ml body lotion and a lipbalm. Again, this is perfect for those young teens, and would make a great stocking stuffer! All three products in this set smell lovely and sweet, but not sickly sweet. The scent really reminds me of something, and it's really been bothering me as I can't seem to figure out what! 

Both sets are available in Shaw Stores and selected pharmacies. The Rock n Roll trio retails for €4.95 and the Kiss Me set comes in at €6.95. There's also a few other sets similar to the Kiss Me one, so if you're not overly fond of sweet scents, there's four others to choose from!

No comments:

Post a Comment