Wednesday 24 December 2014

Playboy Playful Lashes and Sleek Lashes Mascara Reviews


So on Monday I had the Playboy lipsticks for you guys, and today I, as promised, I have the mascaras. Let's just jump right in, shall we?

Sleek Lashes Lengthening Mascara

First up is the more impressive of the two, the Sleek Lashes Lengthening Mascara. I found that this does what it says on the tin, it lengthens my lashes nicely. It's build-able, and didn't leave my lashes looking clumpy or spidery at all by the second coat, and I like that the wand isn't too big or too small. I curled my lashes before using it, and it did hold the curl well. There was no smudging or flaking as the day went a long either. Overall, I quite like this mascara!

Playful Lashes Volumizing Mascara

The Playful Lashes Volumizing Mascara wasn't nearly as good. The wand is too big, and it makes the application quite messy: no matter what I did, it got all over my eyelid every time. It does give some volume, but doesn't hold a curl at all. It doesn't smudge or flake as the day goes on though, so I'll give it points for that, and I do like the colourful packaging! It's an average mascara, definitely not the worst, but nowhere near the best either.

Both of these mascaras are available on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment