Friday 21 November 2014

Memebox #66 Tonymoly Unboxing



My Tonymoly box arrived last week, so I thought I'd quickly share what I got. Out of the three Memeboxes I've gotten so far, this one is by far my favourite. I wonder if my Etude House box will beat it!



1. Tonymoly Delight Tint Crayon Neon in 07 Neon Cherry
Memebox says: "Sweet and vivid under the daylight, Tonymoly's Delight Tint Crayon Neon goes wild under UV lights with its electric neon colours! It melts onto lips like a lip balm with a long-lasting radiance and is easy to use with its auto type packaging."
I thought the colour would be a lot stronger, but it's actually more like a tinted lip balm than anything. I do like the colour though, and I'm glad it's not a bright red because I do have a good few red lipsticks already. I haven't been exposed to any UV light recently, so I have no idea what it'll look like under that! There's a slight smell to this, it reminds me of cherry Blow Pops!



2. Tonymoly Egg Pore Shiny Skin Soap
Memebox says: "A 5 in 1 Egg Soap that works to deliver moisture, nutrition, deep cleansing effect, sebum control, and pore care. It's made from fertile eggs soaked in vinegar for 1-2 weeks, a process that maximises the level of calcium, protein, vitamin, amino acid, and various minerals found in eggs."
When I read that it was made of eggs, I thought that this was going to smell kinda nasty.I can't quite place the scent but thankfully it smells really nice! 



3. Tonymoly Back Gel Liner Long Brush in 03 Pearl Brown
Memebox says: "A best-selling gel liner that comes with a brush of its own and boosts its super water proof and long-lasting formula. The eyeliner glides on smoothly and precisely, then quickly dries down to a long wearing, water resistant finish."
I've heard great things about this line of gel liners, I'm excited to try it out for myself!



4. Tonymoly Luminous Goddess Aura Beam
Memebox says: "Tonymoly's Luminous Goddess Aura Beam is a luminous gel type cream that adds supple, healthy glow to the skin, and minimises the look of skin imperfections. Mixed with your favourite BB cream or used alone, this miracle product will help you achieve that infamous gorgeous Korean skin glow!" 
I hate the packaging of this product. The gel is kind of thick and you have to squeeze the tube really hard to get even a tiny amount of product out. 



5. Tonymoly Mini Peach Lip Balm
Memebox says: "This adorable mini-sized lip balm comes in the size of a large coin and is scented with a lovely fruity peach fragrance that lingers on your lips long after application. Its peach and shea butter formula is also extremely nourishing and leaves lips moist and supple."
I'm actually surprised by how good this lip balm is! I was expecting it to be kind of meh to be honest, but I actually like it more than my Carmex (I never thought I'd say that!). It's really hydrating, doesn't feel too greasy on the lips, and it smells absolutely gorgeous.



6. Tonymoly Panda's Dream White Magic Cream
Memebox says: "A skin brightening and perfecting cream that locks in moisture and brightens dull complexions. This super moisturising cream will bring vitality back to skin while evening out the skin tone. Skin will feel soft and smooth after each application without the greasiness. The adorable panda packaging and the light fruity scent is an added bonus."
This one is all about the packaging! It is seriously the most adorable beauty product I own! The cream itself you need to be careful with. It's quite thick and if you apply too much, it leaves your face looking very white. Use sparingly is my advice!



7. Tonymoly Apple Tox Smooth Massage Peeling Cream
Memebox says: "This is a multi-cream enriched with green apple extracts, AHA, and papaya extracts and which works as a massaging, moisturising, and peeling cream all in one. Green apple extracts rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin C, and pectinic acid are effective agents as skin exfoliators and revitalisers."
Again, all about the packaging here! So cute! This one smells just like green apples, as you would expect, and is heavenly! You're meant to apply this evenly all over the face, and then peel it off after 20-30 seconds. But when I put it on, I didn't really find any way to peel it.

All in all, this is a great box! I love how adorable everything is, and all the products smell absolutely amazing! I hope Memebox release another Tonymoly box sometime in the near future, I'll be first in line to get it!

2 comments:

  1. That egg soap looks... interesting. But that eyeliner looks fierce! How much does one of these boxes cost/are they a monthly subscription?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know what to think when I saw the egg soaps! This box was around $32 I think, after shipping and a discount code. It's not a subscription based service

      Delete