Friday 28 November 2014

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Deep Conditioner Review

Hey guys!

I was recently sent this Aussie conditioner to try out and I'm sharing my thoughts on it today! I'm always on the hunt for a conditioner that'll leave my hair softer for more than a day. I've got this crazy mane of curly/frizzy/dry hair that drives me crazy most of the time.

My hair is really dry, and it really only stays soft for the day I wash it, and as most know, washing your hair too often can make it drier in the long run as you're basically getting rid of all those essential oils. Occasionally, if I'm really lucky, it'll still be a tiny bit soft the next day. If I'm really lucky.

So, enter the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Deep Conditioner. The way this works is you leave it on your hair for around 3 minutes, and then rinse. Simple as that.



What I do love about this conditioner is the smell. It. Is. Gorgeous. I've tried the Aussie frizz shampoo & conditioner before, but could not stand the smell, and to be honest it put me off their products for a while. But this? Love the scent!

Another great thing about it is that it actually works! It leaves my hair really soft, and for longer too! The only downside is that it does nothing to control my frizz. Aussie have another 3 Minute Miracle conditioner in their range that's targeted towards those of us who have been cursed with intense frizz, and I'll be picking that up once I'm finished with this one (I checked, it's not got the same main
ingredients as the frizz stuff I tried before so the smell should be better!)

Just one other thing worth noting: don't drop it. It slipped out of my hand at one point, and now the cap is broken. Don't be clumsy like me!



During the month of November, Aussie are donating 15 cents from the sale of every product sold in Tesco to the Movember charity. There's still a couple of days left, so if you were thinking of buying some Aussie goodies, now is the time to do it!

The Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Deep Conditioner retails at €6.69, but prices will depend on where you get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment