Thursday 2 October 2014

Pink Avenue Brushes Review

Hey guys!

I was sent some brushes from Pink Avenue a few weeks ago (I actually won one of them in a twitter competition!). Created by make-up artist Rachel Cleary, the range includes four brushes: a foundation brush, a powder brush, a contouring brush and an eyeshadow blending brush. I was sent the eyeshadow blending and the contouring brushes.




My favourite of the two is the contouring brush. I've been using this pretty much everyday since I got it to apply my blush. The brush is really soft, it picks up just enough product and is so easy to use. The brush washes well too, with absolutely no shedding (yay!). The brush retails at €12.99





I really like the blending brush too, just not as much as the contouring one, only because I don't use it as often. It's also pretty soft, not as soft as the contouring brush, but in no way scratchy or stiff or anything. It does live up to it's claims though, which is the important thing really, blending shadows easily and beautifully. As with the other brush, it washes well too. At only €9.99, it's a steal! 




Overall, I'm quite impressed with these. They work really well and are so affordable, and I'm really hoping Rachel expands the range soon! 

You can get these brushes through the Pink Avenue website or in selected pharmacies nationwide (I know for a fact you can get them in Meaghars Pharmacy on Baggot Street!).

No comments:

Post a Comment