Friday 17 October 2014

imPress Halloween Nails

Hey guys!

Halloween is right around the corner, and today I've got some really cool Halloween themed press-on nails to show you. So if you're looking for the prefect mani to go with your costume, look no further!

The imPress Limited Edition Halloween nails promise to give you some spooky yet super cool nails instantly. There are six designs in the collection, all perfect for Halloween, and the ones I was sent are Hot Blooded and After Midnight.


Hot Blooded (left) and Midnight (right)

I'd never tried fake nails before these, so I wasn't sure what to expect really. I was surprised though at how fast it was to apply these! You literally just find the right sizes for all of your nails (each pack has 24 nails, so it'll cater to pretty much all nail sizes), peel off the little tab at the back of the nail and stick 'em on. And that's it! Done and dusted in a matter of seconds.


Hot Blooded

I have to say, I'm really 'imPressed' with these (ha, see what I did there?). I'm definitely going to be sporting the other set next week, and I think I may have a look at the other designs so I can have one to wear on Halloween night. They're just such a great way to vamp up your Halloween costume, or if you're not really into costumes but still want in on the Halloween spirit, this is such a simple yet fun way to do so!

These are available in leading pharmacies, retailers and selected Penny's stores nationwide, for €4.99 a pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment