Monday 8 September 2014

Etude House Collagen Moistfull Cream Review

Another Etude House post?!?

It's becoming clearer and clearer that I am completely OBSESSED with Etude House products. From the cute packaging to the great quality of the products themselves (and the super affordable price tags!), there really isn't anything not to love.



Today's post is all about their Collagen Moistfull Cream (60ml), which I've been using for about 2 weeks now. The one I got came with a 'free gift' in the form of the Ampoule Essence (20ml), also from the Collagen Moistfull line. I haven't really used it much, just because I wanted to test out the cream by itself first.


The product promises to "hydrate for a youthful, water bouncy skin."

First thing I have to mention is that it's got more of a gel texture than a cream one. It's really thick and gloopy, it doesn't feel like a cream at all. As a result, it does look and feel quite oily at first, but rest assured it settles quickly, and the oily feeling goes away. While that greasy feeling does go away within a minute or two, the shininess does stay a few minutes longer, but that too settles down quickly.



It comes with a little scooper thing in the box, which I used to scoop some product onto the back of my hand. Using my fingers, I then applied to my cheeks, forehead, chin and nose, rubbing it in and then patting to finish.

After using it for two weeks I noticed that my skin did feel great, and it looked really healthy too. I applied this both in the morning and at night. My skin is slightly dry, especially on my forehead and around my nose, and this worked wonders at hydrating those areas.

At first, even though I did like the product, I thought I wouldn't really buy it again. It didn't seem like anything special. But after my two week trial, I spent a week away from it and realised that I actually quite liked how my skin looked after using it: fresh, healthy and hydrated. So I think once this runs out, I'll definitely be purchasing it again.

I have to say that I do love this stuff, even more than my Simple moisturiser, which I mentioned in my July favourites post. I don't really like products that just feel like a layer of grease sitting on my skin for ages, but this absorbs into my skin quite quickly, so I can't even fault it in that regard. Dry skinned ladies, you'll love this!

I got this set on eBay for around €11.

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment